I haven't really nailed down a "New Year's resolution", but here are some things I'd like to accomplish in 2009:
• To keep the momentum rolling at UDON and Seneca.
• To stop planning/sketching and really start a new original comic story, whether that's for a publisher or just posted online. I've got to keep art on the schedule, even if it's not as much as I'd like.
• To organize/participate in more social events, at home or out on the town. Related to that, to get some kind of semi-regular RPG or board game night going at home.
• To improve my teaching/lecturing/presentation skills. I don't want to just mindlessly repeat lectures or anecdotes, I want to understand who I'm talking to and make sure I'm bringing things across in the best way for that particular audience.
• To hone my cooking skills.
• To keep up a solid balance between work and play.
• To show appreciation for the people who help make my life wonderful.